Since 2005, the mission of Bike Utah has been to integrate bicycling into the everyday culture of the state. Currently ranked #5, our goal is for Utah to become the most bike friendly state in the country.
- Working for laws and legislation that encourage and promote safe cycling.
- Participating in transportation planning and construction to provide accommodations for safe cycling.
- Educating cyclists and motorists about safe cycling, sharing the road, and obeying the law.
- Assiting in the development, growth, and effectiveness of local cycling advocacy groups.
- Developing a network of safe cycling routes throughout Utah.
- Promoting sustainable, healthy lifestyles.
- Supporting Utah’s cycling industry.